Land Rover Special Vehicle Operations creates ultimate Range Rover Sport SVR
Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition from SV Bespoke enhances Land Rover’s fastest and most powerful SUV with exclusive colour combinations and detailing
- New Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition adds SV Bespoke exclusivity to 575PS high-performance flagship – the fastest and most powerful SUV available from Land Rover
- New Ultimate edition is available in three paint colours: exclusive Gloss Maya Blue or Gloss Marl Grey, featuring spectacular glass flake technology for an intense star-like sparkle, or stealthy Satin Ligurian Black
- Contrasting Fuji White details extend to the side vents and edges of the Gloss Black knurled Range Rover lettering on the tailgate and body-coloured vented carbon fibre bonnet
- Further exterior enhancements include a Narvik Black contrast roof, Gloss Black 22-inch five split-spoke forged alloy wheels and black brake calipers
- Interior features illuminated Ultimate edition treadplates, black anodised metal gearshift paddles and chrome SV Bespoke B-pillar badges
- Ultimate edition will debut on the Special Vehicle Operations stand at Salon Privé, Blenheim Palace, UK, on September 1-5
- Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition is now available to order via Land Rover Retailers worldwide, priced from £123,900 in the UK. Visit: www.landrover.com/svo
- Prospective customers for Land Rover SV Bespoke services are invited to discuss their requirements with SV
Featuring a selection of exclusive paint colour combinations and tailored interior detailing by the SV Bespoke vehicle personalisation team, the 575PS Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition enhances the visual appeal of the fastest and most powerful vehicle in the Land Rover family.
Three hand-finished exterior paint choices include new Gloss Maya Blue and Gloss Marl Grey colours, both of which are exclusive to the Ultimate edition. Delicate and highly reflective fine white glass flake particles in the solid base coat give an intense star-like sparkle. A third option, for a more stealthy look, is Satin Ligurian Black. Each colour features a Gloss Narvik Black contrast roof.
The SV Bespoke team’s attention to detail extends to Black knurled Range Rover lettering on the bonnet and tailgate, with exclusive contrasting Fuji White edging which is also used for side fender accents.
A body-coloured carbon fibre vented bonnet, 22-inch five split-spoke forged alloy wheels and black brake calipers reinforce the Ultimate edition’s strong presence, complementing the SVR’s Narvik Black contrast roof, door mirror caps, front grilles and grille surrounds, front wing detail and tailgate finishers.
Range Rover Sport SVR is the fastest, most powerful and most dynamic Land Rover ever produced. Now in its second generation, the current model is powered by a 575PS version of the 5.0-litre V8 supercharged engine, which produces 700Nm of torque – sufficient to power the SVR from 0-60mph in 4.3 seconds (0-100km/h in just 4.5 seconds) and a top speed of 176mph (283 km/h).
“Range Rover Sport SVR redefined Land Rover high-performance capability when it was introduced in 2014. We’ve sold more than 20,000 examples to date and demand for the SVR’s characterful mix of power, luxury and thrilling dynamics continues to grow every year. The SV Bespoke personalisation features of this Ultimate edition elevate its appeal even further.” – Mark Turner, Commercial Director, Land Rover SV Bespoke
The craftsmanship of the SV Bespoke team is also evident inside. Specially commissioned chrome-finished SV Bespoke B-pillar badges, black anodised metal gearshift paddles and Ultimate edition illuminated treadplates enhance the recommended Ebony and Cirrus interior, which incorporates SVR-embossed lightweight Performance Seats in Windsor leather and contrasting Suedecloth.
“Our SV Bespoke design team is always pushing the boundaries to create stunning vehicle colours with enhanced individuality. This is the first SV Bespoke edition we’ve offered with beautifully textured and reflective glass flake paint finishes, which puts the Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate edition at the forefront of our innovative approach to personalisation.” – Hannah Custance, Design Manager, SV Color and Materials
The new SVR Ultimate Edition will make its public debut on the Special Vehicle Operations stand at Salon Privé, Blenheim Palace on September 1-5, following global order books opening on August 24.